How to Cook Turon Video and Recipe
- 15 pieces of banana (Saba)
- half a cup of shreaded langka (jackfruit)
- 15 pieces of lumpia wrapper (you can replace this with brick sheets)
- half a kilo of brown sugar
- half a liter of cooking oil (remember that you can keep the rest of your cooking oil for other sweet recipes that can be fried like doughnuts)
- Start by peeling the bananas and cutting them into two lengthwise.
- Separate each lumpia wrapper. Lay down your lumpia wrapper and put two cut bananas in the middle.
- Put 1 tablespoon of langka and one tablespoon of brown sugar in the middle of your two cut bananas.
- Wrap gently your lumpia wrapper folding from right to left the two sides, then roll delicately from down towards up.
- Heat your deep frying pan with oil and fry them until they are golden brown.
- Add about 5 tablespoons of brown sugar on the frying oil to have that caramelised surface on the turon.
Incoming search terms:
- turon recipe, turon panlasang pinoy, filipino turon, pagluto ngturon, tagalog resipe ng turon, mongo turon recipe, resipe ng turon, crispy turon, turon pinoy, Turon Recipe Filipino Style, procedure sa pagluto ng turon, paraang ng pagluto ng turon recepi, panlasang pinoy/turon, panlasang pinoy dessert banana turon, pagluto ng bananacue, lutong pinoy-turon, lasang pinoy com paano lutuin ang bopis, how to maintain crispy turon, how to keep Turon crispy, turon recipe panlasang pinoy