How to Cook Turon Video and Recipe
- 15 pieces of banana (Saba)
- half a cup of shreaded langka (jackfruit)
- 15 pieces of lumpia wrapper (you can replace this with brick sheets)
- half a kilo of brown sugar
- half a liter of cooking oil (remember that you can keep the rest of your cooking oil for other sweet recipes that can be fried like doughnuts)
- Start by peeling the bananas and cutting them into two lengthwise.
- Separate each lumpia wrapper. Lay down your lumpia wrapper and put two cut bananas in the middle.
- Put 1 tablespoon of langka and one tablespoon of brown sugar in the middle of your two cut bananas.
- Wrap gently your lumpia wrapper folding from right to left the two sides, then roll delicately from down towards up.
- Heat your deep frying pan with oil and fry them until they are golden brown.
- Add about 5 tablespoons of brown sugar on the frying oil to have that caramelised surface on the turon.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make turon stay crispy, how to keep Turon crispy, turon recipe, Turon Recipe Filipino Style, Best Turon Recipe, crispy turon recipe, how to make turon crispy, filipino turon recipe, recipe for turon na saging, turon panlasang pinoy, mongo turon recipe, paano gumawa ng turon, pagluto ngturon, procedure sa pagluto ng turon, panlasang pinoy turon, tagalog resipe ng turon, turon recipe in tagalog, www pinoy chow com turon saging, filipino turon, turon recipe panlasang pinoy