How to Cook Turon Video and Recipe
- 15 pieces of banana (Saba)
- half a cup of shreaded langka (jackfruit)
- 15 pieces of lumpia wrapper (you can replace this with brick sheets)
- half a kilo of brown sugar
- half a liter of cooking oil (remember that you can keep the rest of your cooking oil for other sweet recipes that can be fried like doughnuts)
- Start by peeling the bananas and cutting them into two lengthwise.
- Separate each lumpia wrapper. Lay down your lumpia wrapper and put two cut bananas in the middle.
- Put 1 tablespoon of langka and one tablespoon of brown sugar in the middle of your two cut bananas.
- Wrap gently your lumpia wrapper folding from right to left the two sides, then roll delicately from down towards up.
- Heat your deep frying pan with oil and fry them until they are golden brown.
- Add about 5 tablespoons of brown sugar on the frying oil to have that caramelised surface on the turon.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make turon stay crispy, turon recipe, how to keep Turon crispy, crispy turon recipe, filipino turon recipe, Turon Recipe Filipino Style, Best Turon Recipe, recipe for turon na saging, how to make turon crispy, turon panlasang pinoy, mongo turon recipe, pagluto ngturon, panlasang pinoy turon, tagalog resipe ng turon, procedure sa pagluto ng turon, paano gumawa ng turon, how to keep cooked turon crispy, how to cook turon with langka, turon recipe in tagalog, www pinoy chow com turon saging