Suman Moron Recipe
How to Cook Suman Moron Video and Recipe
- 1/2 cup malagkit (glutinous) rice
- 1-1/2 cup ordinary rice
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate or cocoa (any brand) Hershey's cocoa is better
- melted butter
- string to tie the banna leaves
- banana leaves, wilted over fire
- Soak overnight the malagkit and ordinary rice. Grind the following day.
- Soak both ground rice in coconut milk until soft. Add sugar and the chocolate.
- Cook over low fire, constantly stirring until thick. Set aside and cool.
- Prepare the leaves for wrapping by heating by over low fire. Brush the leaves with butter.
- Put 2 tbsp. of the mixture in every wrap. Tie with string. Repeat until all are wrapped.
- Cook/steam for half an hour in a double boiler container or a steamer.
Incoming search terms:
- filipino banana cake recipe, suman moron recipe, moron suman recipe, suman moron, moron recipe, panlasang pinoy suman moron, moron recipe panlasang pinoy, content, suman sa moron recipe, suman, moron suman, suman moron panlasang pinoy, how to cook moron suman, Pinoy Kakanin Recipe with Pictures, suman moron recipe panlasang pinoy, best moron recipe, mga kakaning filipino, panlasang pinoy moron recipe, best suman moron recipe, suman recipe panlasang pinoy