Rellenong Manok Recipe
How to Cook Rellenong Manok Video and Recipe
- 1 kilo whole chicken, deboned
- 2 tbsps. soy sauce
- 2 tbsps. kalamansi juice
- 3/4 kilo ground pork
- 1/4 kilo ham, chopped
- 2 whole pickles, chopped
- 2 pieces chorizo bilbao, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Soy sauce, salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsps. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water or broth
- Marinate the chicken in soy sauce and kalamansi juice. Set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients for the stuffing.
- Blend well then stuff in to the deboned chicken.
- Wrap the chicken in aluminum foil then steam for an hour or until done.
- Cool then brown the skin in hot oil
- PREPARE GRAVY: Heat oil then saute the garlic. Add drippings and broth. Season to taste. Dissolve the flour in water then add to the sauce. Cook until slightly thick. Serve with the chicken relleno.
Incoming search terms:
- chicken relleno recipe filipino style, rellenong manok recipe, rellenong manok panlasang pinoy, rellenong manok, chicken relleno panlasang pinoy, chicken gallantina, how to cook rellenong manok, rellenong manok recipe panlasang pinoy, sinabawang manok recipe, panlasang pinoy rellenong manok, rellenong manok panlasangpinoy, rellenong manok filipino stuffed chicken, relyenong manok, Relyenong Manok Recipe, how to cook relyenong manok, Relleno manok recipe, best rellenong manok recipe, panlasang pinoy chicken relleno recipe, lutong bahay sa manok, pinoy cook info/rellenong manok