Pork Tocino Recipe
How to Cook Pork Tocino Video and Recipe
- 1 Kilo Pork loin Butt or fillet or Pork, removed the bone and sliced into 1/4 inch thick
- 175 grams brown sugar
- 2 tbsp salt
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp of Red Food Coloring (substitute to Saltpeter)
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- Combine all the ingredients in a shallow pan except for the pork.
- Press the mixture onto both sides of the pork meat and make sure that it is distributed evenly.
- Pile the pork inside a container with a cover and keep refrigerated for about 3 days to cure the pork.
- To cook, just put a little water in a skillet and add the pork and fry it until done.
Incoming search terms:
- pork tocino recipe panlasang pinoy, tocino recipe panlasang pinoy, yhs-mystartdefault, pork recipes, panlasang pinoy tocino, how to make tocino panlasangpinoy, filipino recipe panlasang pinoyhowtomakeporktocino, panlasang pinoy pork tocino, how to make pork tocino panlasangpinoy, pork tocino recipe filipino style, pork tocino recipe, homemade tocino recipe panlasang pinoy, tocino recipe, pork tocino panlasang pinoy, tocino panlasang pinoy, homemade tocino panlasang pinoy, how to make tocino pinoy, panlasang pinoy recipe pork tocino, cook tocino panlasang pinoy, panlasang pnoy recipies for tosino