Pork Tocino Recipe
How to Cook Pork Tocino Video and Recipe
- 1 Kilo Pork loin Butt or fillet or Pork, removed the bone and sliced into 1/4 inch thick
- 175 grams brown sugar
- 2 tbsp salt
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp of Red Food Coloring (substitute to Saltpeter)
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- Combine all the ingredients in a shallow pan except for the pork.
- Press the mixture onto both sides of the pork meat and make sure that it is distributed evenly.
- Pile the pork inside a container with a cover and keep refrigerated for about 3 days to cure the pork.
- To cook, just put a little water in a skillet and add the pork and fry it until done.
Incoming search terms:
- pork tocino recipe panlasang pinoy, tocino recipe panlasang pinoy, yhs-mystartdefault, pork recipes, how to make tocino panlasangpinoy, panlasang pinoy tocino, how to make pork tocino panlasangpinoy, filipino recipe panlasang pinoyhowtomakeporktocino, homemade tocino recipe panlasang pinoy, pork tocino recipe filipino style, how to make homemade tocino panlasangpinoy, panlasang pinoy pork tocino, pork tocino recipe, tocino recipe, tocino panlasang pinoy, Tocino of panlasang Pinoy, homemade tocino panlasangpinoy, pork tocino panlasang pinoy, panlasang pinoy pork tocino recipe, TUSINO recipes