Pork Dinuguan Recipe
How to Cook Pork Dinuguan Video and Recipe
- 1 lb Pork diced 1 ts Salt
- 2 tb Oil 1/4 ts MSG (optional)
- 2 Cloves garlic minced 1 1/2 c Broth
- 1 Onion diced 1 c Frozen pigs blood
- 1/4 lb Pork liver diced 2 ts Sugar
- 1/2 c Vinegar 3 Hot banana peppers
- 2 tb Patis (fish sauce) 1/4 ts Oregano (optional)
- Cover pork with water and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from broth and dice. Save 1-1/2 cups of broth.
- In a 2-quart stainless steel or porcelain saucepan heat oil and saute garlic and onions for a few minutes.
- Add pork liver patis salt and MSG. Saute for 5 minutes more.
- Add vinegar and bring to a boil without stirring. Lower heat and simmer uncovered until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add broth. Simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in blood and sugar; cook until thick stirring occasionally to avoid curdling.
- Add hot banana peppers and oregano and cook 5 minutes more.
Incoming search terms:
- dinuguan panlasang pinoy, dinuguan recipe, dugo dugo recipe, pork dinuguan panlasang pinoy, pano magluto ng dinuguan, pork dinuguan recipe, dinuguan recipe panlasang pinoy, paano lutuin ang dinuguan, paano magluto dinuguan video, paano magluto ng dinuguan, pork dinuguan filipino style, dugo-dugo recipe, dinuguan recipe video, Dinuguan, panlasang pinoy dinuguan, best pork dinuguan recipe, inihaw na dugo recipe, recipe for filipino dinuguan, pinoy chow dinuguan, pano lutuin ang dinuguan