Pork Dinuguan Recipe
How to Cook Pork Dinuguan Video and Recipe
- 1 lb Pork diced 1 ts Salt
- 2 tb Oil 1/4 ts MSG (optional)
- 2 Cloves garlic minced 1 1/2 c Broth
- 1 Onion diced 1 c Frozen pigs blood
- 1/4 lb Pork liver diced 2 ts Sugar
- 1/2 c Vinegar 3 Hot banana peppers
- 2 tb Patis (fish sauce) 1/4 ts Oregano (optional)
- Cover pork with water and simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from broth and dice. Save 1-1/2 cups of broth.
- In a 2-quart stainless steel or porcelain saucepan heat oil and saute garlic and onions for a few minutes.
- Add pork liver patis salt and MSG. Saute for 5 minutes more.
- Add vinegar and bring to a boil without stirring. Lower heat and simmer uncovered until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add broth. Simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in blood and sugar; cook until thick stirring occasionally to avoid curdling.
- Add hot banana peppers and oregano and cook 5 minutes more.
Incoming search terms:
- dinuguan panlasang pinoy, dinuguan recipe, paano magluto dinuguan video, paano lutuin ang dinuguan, paano magluto ng dinuguan, pano magluto ng dinuguan, dinuguan recipe video, dinuguan recipe panlasang pinoy, dugo-dugo recipe, pork dinuguan recipe, best pork dinuguan recipe, pork dinuguan filipino style, wwwpinoy chow com/dinuguan receipeemeasurxact, dugo dugo recipe, pano mag luto ng dinoguan, dinuguan pinoy recipe, dugo recipe, panlasang pinoy dinuguan baboy recipe, panlasang pinoy pork dinuguan, pano lutuin ang dinuguan