Pork Afritada (Afritadang Baboy) Recipe
How to Cook Pork Afritada (Afritadang Baboy) Video and Recipe
- 1kg pork, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2kg pork or beef liver
- 4 to 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 green pepper (capsicum), cut into chunks
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place pork in a large pot and fill with water to cover. Stir in the soya sauce and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and boil for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the meat, discarding the liquid, and set aside.
- Refill the pot with fresh water. Add the liver and bring to a boil. Boil for about 5 minutes. Remove the liver, cool, and cut into bite sized pieces. Set aside.
- Heat 2 to 3 tablespoon oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Fry the potatoes until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside.
- Using the same frying pan, saute the garlic and onion in 2 tablespoons olive oil. Stir in the pork and liver. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the fried potatoes and green pepper. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix and cook another 5 minutes.
Incoming search terms:
- afritadang baboy, how to cook afritadang baboy, afritadang baboy recipe, panlasang pinoy recipe pork chopbinagoongang baboy, afritadang baboy recipe tagalog, pork afritada panlasang pinoy, how to cook afritada baboy, yhs-elex_myv9, pork afritada recipe filipino style, paano magluto ng afritadang baboy, afritadang baboy tagalog, afritada baboy, afritada tagalog recipe, panlasang pinoy afritadang baboy, how to make afritadang baboy, paraan ng pagluluto ng afritadang baboy, how to cook afritadang manok at baboy, pagluluto ng afritada, Recipe ng afritadang baboy, recipe for afritadang baboy