Pininyahang Manok Recipe
How to Cook Pininyahang Manok Video and Recipe
- 1/2 kilo Chicken (Marinated in pineapple juice for about 30 minutes)
- 1 tomatoe cut in small pieces
- 1 carrot sliced into bite sized bits
- 1 medium can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 red bell pepper cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce(patis)
- cooking oil (*margarine or butter recommended)
- 1 large potato cut into bite size(optional)
- Preheat pan and melt butter. Saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the chicken meat, saute until the outer part turns golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the pineapple juice (from marinated chicken) and fresh milk. Bring to boil until chicken is tender.
- Add carrots, potatoes and simmer until tender.
- Add pineapple chunks and bell pepper. Season with salt or fish sauce. Simmer for few more minutes until the vegetables cook, and Serve.
Incoming search terms:
- algo-charter_if, pininyahang manok panlasang pinoy, pininyahang adobong manok, pininyahang manok, panlasang pinoy pininyahang manok, pininyahang manok recipe panlasang pinoy, pininyahang manok recipe, pininyahang manok sa gata panlasang pinoy, pininyahang manok video, pininyahang manok sa gata potato red pepper, pininyahang spare ribs panlasang pinoy, spanish liver recipe, pininyahang manok panlasang pinoy recipe, adobo sa gatang manok, panlsang pinoy manok, panlasang pinoy adobong manok, manok resipe, how to cook pininyahang manok, bola bolang baboy with soup, adobong pininyahan