Pininyahang Manok Recipe
How to Cook Pininyahang Manok Video and Recipe
- 1/2 kilo Chicken (Marinated in pineapple juice for about 30 minutes)
- 1 tomatoe cut in small pieces
- 1 carrot sliced into bite sized bits
- 1 medium can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 red bell pepper cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce(patis)
- cooking oil (*margarine or butter recommended)
- 1 large potato cut into bite size(optional)
- Preheat pan and melt butter. Saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the chicken meat, saute until the outer part turns golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the pineapple juice (from marinated chicken) and fresh milk. Bring to boil until chicken is tender.
- Add carrots, potatoes and simmer until tender.
- Add pineapple chunks and bell pepper. Season with salt or fish sauce. Simmer for few more minutes until the vegetables cook, and Serve.
Incoming search terms:
- algo-charter_if, pininyahang manok panlasang pinoy, pininyahang manok panlasangpinoy, pininyahang manok, panlasang pinoy pininyahang manok, pininyahang adobong manok, recipe in cooking pininyahang manok pinoy style, lutong pinoy pininyahang manok, TAGALOG PINOY MANOK RESIPE, pininyahang manok recipe panlasang pinoy, adobong manok with pineapple, pininyahang manok tagalog recipe, pininyahang manok tagalog words, pininyahang-manok-recipe from panlasang pinoy, pinoy chicken pineapple soup, sinpalukan pininyahang manok panlasang pinoy, tagalog recipe of pininyahang manok, pininyahang manok panlasang pinoy tagalog recipe, pininyahang manok panlasang pinoy jun blog, bell pepper for pininyahang manok