Pininyahang Manok Recipe
How to Cook Pininyahang Manok Video and Recipe
- 1/2 kilo Chicken (Marinated in pineapple juice for about 30 minutes)
- 1 tomatoe cut in small pieces
- 1 carrot sliced into bite sized bits
- 1 medium can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh milk
- 1 red bell pepper cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce(patis)
- cooking oil (*margarine or butter recommended)
- 1 large potato cut into bite size(optional)
- Preheat pan and melt butter. Saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the chicken meat, saute until the outer part turns golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the pineapple juice (from marinated chicken) and fresh milk. Bring to boil until chicken is tender.
- Add carrots, potatoes and simmer until tender.
- Add pineapple chunks and bell pepper. Season with salt or fish sauce. Simmer for few more minutes until the vegetables cook, and Serve.
Incoming search terms:
- pininyahang manok panlasangpinoy, algo-charter_if, pininyahang manok, pininyahang manok panlasang pinoy, pininyahang manok recipe panlasang pinoy, TAGALOG PINOY MANOK RESIPE, recipe in cooking pininyahang manok pinoy style, sinpalukan pininyahang manok panlasang pinoy, pinoy chicken pineapple soup, pininyahang manok tagalog recipe, manok inasal recipe, bell pepper for pininyahang manok, how to cook pininyahang manok panlasangpinoy, pininyahang manok lutong filipino tagalog, lutong pinoy pininyahang manok, pininyahang adobong manok, panlasang pinoy pininyahang manok, tagalog recipe of pininyahang manok