Pancit Bihon Recipe
How to Cook Pancit Bihon Video and Recipe
- Rice vermicelli noodles -- 1 (8-ounce) package
- Oil -- 3 tablespoons
- Onion, sliced thinly -- 1
- Garlic, minced -- 2 to 3 cloves
- Cabbage, chopped -- 1/4 head
- Carrots, grated or julienne -- 2
- Chicken breast, sliced thinly -- 1 pound
- Chinese sausages, sliced thinly on the bias (optional) -- 3 or 4
- Chicken broth -- 2 cups
- Soy sauce -- 1/4 cup
- Salt and pepper -- to taste
- Lemons or Kalamansi limes, cut into wedges-- 2
- Add the noodles to a large bowl and pour hot water over them to cover.
- Let soak for about 15 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pot over medium-high flame.
- Add the onions and garlic and stir fry until the onions just begin to turn translucent, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and carrots and stir fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finally add the chicken breast and sliced Chinese sausages and stir fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in the broth, soy sauce, salt and pepper and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the wok or pot from heat and add the soaked rice noodles.
- Toss the noodles with the ingredients to coat them with sauce and adjust seasoning.
- Serve in bowls with lemon or lime wedges to squeeze over the top.
Incoming search terms:
- pancit bihon panlasang pinoy, pancit bihon recipe panlasang pinoy, spam bihon, pancit bihon recipe filipino style, panseese philipino food pansit bihon, bihon guisado, PANSIT BIHON GISADO LUTONG PINOY, pansit bihon, pilipino bihon recipe, panlasang pinoy recipe pancit bihon, recipe panlasang pinoy for pancit bihon, sinabawang bihon, panlasang pinoy cooking pancit bihon, Panlasang Pinoy Bihon Recipe, panlansang pinoy bihon pancit, pancit recipe video, Bihon Guisado Panlasang Pinoy, how to cook vermicelli bihon, macapuno recipe panlasang pinoy KAKANIN, pancit bihon