Pancit Bihon Recipe
How to Cook Pancit Bihon Video and Recipe
- Rice vermicelli noodles -- 1 (8-ounce) package
- Oil -- 3 tablespoons
- Onion, sliced thinly -- 1
- Garlic, minced -- 2 to 3 cloves
- Cabbage, chopped -- 1/4 head
- Carrots, grated or julienne -- 2
- Chicken breast, sliced thinly -- 1 pound
- Chinese sausages, sliced thinly on the bias (optional) -- 3 or 4
- Chicken broth -- 2 cups
- Soy sauce -- 1/4 cup
- Salt and pepper -- to taste
- Lemons or Kalamansi limes, cut into wedges-- 2
- Add the noodles to a large bowl and pour hot water over them to cover.
- Let soak for about 15 minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pot over medium-high flame.
- Add the onions and garlic and stir fry until the onions just begin to turn translucent, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and carrots and stir fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finally add the chicken breast and sliced Chinese sausages and stir fry for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in the broth, soy sauce, salt and pepper and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the wok or pot from heat and add the soaked rice noodles.
- Toss the noodles with the ingredients to coat them with sauce and adjust seasoning.
- Serve in bowls with lemon or lime wedges to squeeze over the top.
Incoming search terms:
- pancit bihon panlasang pinoy, pancit bihon recipe panlasang pinoy, panlasang pinoy recipe pancit bihon, panlasang pinoy pancit bihon recipe, panlasang pinoy pansit, pancit bihon recipe, Bihon, pancit bihon, how to cook pancit bihon, Bihon Guisado Panlasang Pinoy, how to cook bihon with liver and shirmp, bihon guisado with bola bola, panlasang pinoy pancit recipe, bihon guisado with bola bola image, panlasang panlasang pinoy pancit bihon recipe, pancit recipes, pancit noodles video, pancit limes, bihon panlasang pinoy, bihon recipe panlasang pinoy