Halayang Ube Recipe
How to Cook Halayang Ube Video and Recipe
- 2 pounds Ube Root, boiled and peeled
- 1 can Coconut milk or coconut cream
- 3/4 cup Butter, softened
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cup Sugar
- pinch of Salt
- Cut the boiled and peeled Ube into 2 inch cubes. Using a potato masher or potato ricer, mash until smooth and no chunks are visible. See Cook's tips below for an alternate process.
- Mix the ingredients in a pan, leave out 1/4 cup butter.
- Cook stirring continuously on medium heat until the liquid is reduced and fully absorbed by the yam, about 5-10 minutes.
- Turn the heat to medium low and continue stirring until you get a very thick consistency.
- Brush your serving pan or container with remaining butter and spread out the Halayang Ube. The butter will prevent it from sticking to the container.
- Cool and refrigerate before serving.
Incoming search terms:
- ube halaya recipe, halayang ube recipe panlasang pinoy, halayang ube recipe, how to make halayang ube panlasang pinoy, ube halaya recipe panlasang pinoy, ube halaya filipino recipe, ube jam recipe panlasang pinoy, how to cook halayang ube panlasang pinoy, how to make ube jam panlasang pinoy, halaya recipe panlasang pinoy, ube halaya panlasang pinoy, UBE HALAYA, panlasang pinoy halayang ube, how to make ube halaya panlasang pinoy, how to cook halayang ube, ube jam recipe pinoy, panlasang pinoy ube halaya recipe, how to cook ube halaya, how to cook ube halaya recipe, how to cook ube halaya panlasangpinoy