- Fish meat
- ajinomoto (MSG, Umami)
- cold water
- Chop the fish meat into small pieces. Add some salt and ajinomoto.
- Use the mixer to stir the fish meat until the fish meat stick together.
- Rub the fish meat by hand. The cold water was added spoon by spoon
- Use a spoon to take the fish ball so that it wont run out of shape.
- Put the fish ball into the cold water
- Take out the fish ball from the cold water.
- Arrange it into a plate
- To cook the fish ball, boil the water. Put the fishball into the boiling water for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Fry the fish balls before eating and serve with sweet and sour sauce.