Cheese Sticks Recipe
How to Cook Cheese Sticks Video and Recipe
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 quart oil for deep frying
- 1 (16 ounce) package mozzarella cheese sticks
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs and water.
- Mix the bread crumbs and garlic salt in a medium bowl. In a medium bowl, blend the flour and cornstarch.
- In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- One at a time, coat each mozzarella stick in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, then in the bread crumbs and finally into the oil.
- Fry until golden brown, about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
Incoming search terms:
- cheese stick recipe filipino, cheese sticks recipe filipino style, how to make cheese sticks filipino, cheese stick recipe pinoy, cheese stick recipe panlasang pinoy, cheese sticks pinoy recipe, cheese stick pinoy recipe, pinoy cheese sticks recipe, filipino cheese stick recipe, how to make filipino cheese sticks, Pinoy Cheese sticks, how to make cheese sticks filipino style, cheese sticks recipe panlasang pinoy, pinoy cheese stick recipe, cheese sticks, cheese stick, cheese stick filipino recipe, filipino cheese sticks recipe, cheese bread recipe panlasang pinoy, sweet cheese sticks filipino style