Cheese Sticks Recipe
How to Cook Cheese Sticks Video and Recipe
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 quart oil for deep frying
- 1 (16 ounce) package mozzarella cheese sticks
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs and water.
- Mix the bread crumbs and garlic salt in a medium bowl. In a medium bowl, blend the flour and cornstarch.
- In a large heavy saucepan, heat the oil to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- One at a time, coat each mozzarella stick in the flour mixture, then the egg mixture, then in the bread crumbs and finally into the oil.
- Fry until golden brown, about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
Incoming search terms:
- cheese stick recipe filipino, cheese sticks recipe filipino style, cheese stick recipe panlasang pinoy, Pinoy Cheese sticks, how to make pinoy cheese sticks, pinoy cheese sticks recipe, how to make filipino cheese sticks, cheese sticks, merienda recipe panlasang pinoy, filipino cheese sticks, cheese sticks recipe pinoy, how to make cheese stick pinoy style, cheese sticks filipino style, pinoy cheese stick, panlasang pinoy merienda, pinoy merienda recipe with picture, cheese stick filipino recipes, how to make cheese stick filipino style, cheese sticks procedure, cheese sticks recipe pinoy style