How to Cook Camote-que Video and Recipe
- 1 kilo of camote (any type: yellow, orange, etc) peeled and cut about 2 cms thick.
- one cup of brown sugar
- one cup of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- In a deep frying pan, pour your cooking oil. It should be very very hot.
- Put your brown sugar and start making a caramel.
- When the sugar has all melted add your sliced camote.
- Cook for about five to ten minutes depending on the thickness of your camote.
- Powder them with cinnamon powder when they are done.
- Use barbeque sticks for a better presentation.
Incoming search terms:
- camote cue recipe, how to cook kamote que, camote que recipe, how to make camote cue, kamote que, camote cue, kamote recipe, kamote que recipe, kamote cue recipe, how to cook camote cue, how to cook camote que, camote cue filipino recipe, camote que pinoy style, how to make kamote cue, camote que, banana que, camote q recipe, panglulutong pinoykamote, Kamote Q, camote que recipe panlasang pinoy