How to Cook Camote-que Video and Recipe
- 1 kilo of camote (any type: yellow, orange, etc) peeled and cut about 2 cms thick.
- one cup of brown sugar
- one cup of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- In a deep frying pan, pour your cooking oil. It should be very very hot.
- Put your brown sugar and start making a caramel.
- When the sugar has all melted add your sliced camote.
- Cook for about five to ten minutes depending on the thickness of your camote.
- Powder them with cinnamon powder when they are done.
- Use barbeque sticks for a better presentation.
Incoming search terms:
- camote cue recipe, how to cook kamote que, camote que recipe, how to make camote cue, camote cue, kamote que, kamote recipe, how to cook camote cue, camote que pinoy style, banana que, camote q recipe, panglulutong pinoykamote, camote que recipe panlasang pinoy, how to make camote que, kamote q pinoy style, maruya kamote recipe, panlasang pinoy recipe for camote delight, recipe for pilipit camote, how to cook kamote q, how to cook camote cue panlasang pinoy