How to Cook Camote-que Video and Recipe
- 1 kilo of camote (any type: yellow, orange, etc) peeled and cut about 2 cms thick.
- one cup of brown sugar
- one cup of cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- In a deep frying pan, pour your cooking oil. It should be very very hot.
- Put your brown sugar and start making a caramel.
- When the sugar has all melted add your sliced camote.
- Cook for about five to ten minutes depending on the thickness of your camote.
- Powder them with cinnamon powder when they are done.
- Use barbeque sticks for a better presentation.
Incoming search terms:
- camote cue recipe, how to cook kamote que, camote que recipe, how to make camote cue, kamote que, camote cue, kamote recipe, camote que pinoy style, banana que, camote q recipe, camote que recipe panlasang pinoy, panglulutong pinoykamote, camote q, find the recipe of pilipit na camote, recipe for pilipit camote, kamote q pinoy style, kamoteng kahoy recipe maruya, panglulutong pinoykamote que, how to make camoteque, crispy snacks made of pansit