Bitso Bitso (Pinoy Donut) Recipe
How to Cook Bitso Bitso (Pinoy Donut) Video and Recipe
- 150 g of flour
- 1 tablespoon of orange water
- 50 g of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 10 cl of warm milk
- 1 sachet of dry yeast
- a pinch of salt
- cooking oil for deep frying
- and icing or granulated sugar for coating
- Dissolve the dry yeast in warm milk. Separate the egg yolk from the white.
- In a bowl put the flour, half of the sugar, the salt, the orange water, 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and the egg yolk. Mix them well.
- Then add the yeast-milk mixture in the flour. Mix well and let it stand for three hours.
- Whisk the egg white until it becomes firm, then add the rest of the sugar. Mix them well.
- Add this mixture on the dough and combine them until it becomes homogenous.
- Warm your oil in a deep frying pan.
- Scoop a spoonful of your dough and slide it directly to the warm oil.
- It should be cook on both sides until its golden brown, about five minutes.
Incoming search terms:
- bitso bitso recipe, kakanin recipe, how to make bitso bitso, bitso bitso recipe panlasang pinoy, bitso bitso, maja blanca, bitso recipe, filipino kakanin recipe, panlasang pinoy donut recipe, pinoy donut recipe, pinoy kakanin recipe, pinoy recipe, donut recipe panlasang pinoy, bitso-bitso recipe, recipe ng kakanin tagalog, pinoy dessert recipe, panlasang pinoy donut, panlasang pinoy bitso bitso, how to make bitso, pinoy snacks