Beef Tapa Recipe
How to Cook Beef Tapa Video and Recipe
- 1/2 c vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- dash of soy sauce
- lots of black pepper
- 2 lbs fatty sirloin, cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Pound out the sirloin until you can’t pound it anymore, mix the rest of the ingredients together, put it in an airtight bowl.
- Marinate for 1-2 days, then fry the living shit out of it, until there’s no more liquid/oil in the pan.
- Now, alternatively, if you use fatty cuts of pork shoulder, you have something completely different: salmuera (a Spanish word for brine).
- Use the same recipe, adding 1 tbs salt and a bit more garlic to cure the meat and marinate for two days.
- To cook, pat the meat dry of all the brine, dip in flour, and fry until crisp.
Incoming search terms:
- beef tapa recipe, how to make tapang baka, beef tapa panlasang pinoy, tapang baka, bagnet recipe, how to cook tapang baka, tapang baka recipe, beef tapa, panlasang pinoy beef tapa, tapang usa recipe, pinoy tapa recipe, how to make beef tapa panlasang pinoy, FILIPINO BEEF TAPA RECIPE, tapang baka filipino recipe, how to cook beef tapa, best beef tapa recipe, beef tapa recipe vinegar, tapa recipe panlasang pinoy, filipino tapa recipe, recipe for tapang baka