Beef Tapa Recipe
How to Cook Beef Tapa Video and Recipe
- 1/2 c vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- dash of soy sauce
- lots of black pepper
- 2 lbs fatty sirloin, cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Pound out the sirloin until you can’t pound it anymore, mix the rest of the ingredients together, put it in an airtight bowl.
- Marinate for 1-2 days, then fry the living shit out of it, until there’s no more liquid/oil in the pan.
- Now, alternatively, if you use fatty cuts of pork shoulder, you have something completely different: salmuera (a Spanish word for brine).
- Use the same recipe, adding 1 tbs salt and a bit more garlic to cure the meat and marinate for two days.
- To cook, pat the meat dry of all the brine, dip in flour, and fry until crisp.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make tapang baka, beef tapa recipe, beef tapa panlasang pinoy, tapang baka, bagnet recipe, how to cook tapang baka, tapang baka recipe, panlasang pinoy beef tapa, beef tapa, pinoy tapa recipe, how to make beef tapa panlasang pinoy, tapang baka filipino recipe, FILIPINO BEEF TAPA RECIPE, how to cook beef tapa, tapang usa recipe, tapa recipe panlasang pinoy, beef tapa recipe vinegar, filipino recipe tapang baka, filipino tapa recipe, recipe of tapang baka