Beef Salpicao Recipe
How to Cook Beef Salpicao Video and Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs beef sirloin (or tenderloin), cubed
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Combine the beef, salt, pepper, and garlic then mix well. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the olive oil and marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Apply high heat on a pan then put-in the combined ingredients once the pan is hot enough.
- Sear the beef until the color of the outer part turns brown. Try to toss the beef while searing so that all sides are uniformly cooked.
- Add the oyster sauce and Worcestire sauce and continue tossing until the liquid dries up.
- Put-in the butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
Incoming search terms:
- beef salpicao recipe, beef salpicao panlasang pinoy, beef salpicao, panlasang pinoy, salpicao recipe, how to cook beef salpicao, beef salpicao filipino recipe, beef salpicao recipe filipino style, filipino beef salpicao recipe, panlasang pinoy beef salpicao, best salpicao recipe, how to cook salpicao, beef salpicao recipe panlasang pinoy, how to cook salpicao beef, best beef salpicao recipe, panlasang pinoy recipes beef, how to cook beef salpicao recipe, beef salpicao recipe pinoy style, beef salpicao recipe pinoy, beef pinoy recipe