Beef Salpicao Recipe
How to Cook Beef Salpicao Video and Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs beef sirloin (or tenderloin), cubed
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Combine the beef, salt, pepper, and garlic then mix well. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the olive oil and marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Apply high heat on a pan then put-in the combined ingredients once the pan is hot enough.
- Sear the beef until the color of the outer part turns brown. Try to toss the beef while searing so that all sides are uniformly cooked.
- Add the oyster sauce and Worcestire sauce and continue tossing until the liquid dries up.
- Put-in the butter and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
Incoming search terms:
- beef salpicao recipe, beef salpicao, beef salpicao panlasang pinoy, beef salpicao filipino recipe, salpicao recipe, how to cook beef salpicao, panlasang pinoy, filipino beef salpicao recipe, best salpicao recipe, beef salpicao recipe filipino style, best beef salpicao recipe, Beef salficao, how to cook salpicao, beef salpicao recipe pinoy, beef pinoy recipe, beef salpicao recipe philippines, beef salpicao recipe panlasang pinoy, beef salpicao recipe pinoy style, beef tenderloin filipino recipe, how to cook salpicao beef