Banana Chips Recipe
How to Cook Banana Chips Video and Recipe
- 5 Raw Bananas (saba) (peeled)
- Oil for deep-frying
- Salt to taste
- Brown Sugar (for sweetened chips)
- Easily peel the bananas and put it in salted iced water.
- Chop the bananas thinly, around half a millimeter to one millimeter each slice.
- Keep in water for 10 minutes and then drain out water completely.
- Transfer to a kitchen cloth to remove the moisture.
- Heat oil till it starts fuming.
- Deep-fry the slices till almost crisp. Add few slices at a time.
- Prepare paste of 1/2 tsp water and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Add this paste to oil. This will make the slices crispier.
- Repeat the procedure for remaining slices.
- Drain the chips on an absorbent paper.
- Cool and store them in an airtight container.
- If you want to make the sweetened kind, instead of salt in step 7., soak in your prepared sugar solution for around two to three minutes.
- Drain well in your colander.
- 13. Fry again in cooking oil until golden brown or when the bubbling ceases.
- Drain, and cool in trays with absorbent paper. Keep in sealed jars or plastic bags.
Incoming search terms:
- paano gumawa ng banana chips, banana chips recipe and procedure, paggawa ng banana chips, paano ang paggawa ng banana chips, filipino banana chips recipe, pinoy banana chips, pagluluto ng banana chips, banana chips recipe pinoy, paano gumawa ng bananachips, Paano gumawa ng minatamis na saging, Paanu gumawa ng banan chips?, pag gawa ng banana chips, paggawa ng banana cake recipe, pagluto ng banana chip, pano ang proseso ng pag gawa ng banana chips?, banana chips panlasang pinoy, Paano gumawa ng banana chip, banana recipe filipino style, best filipino banana chips recipe, recipe ng banana chips tagalog