Banana Chips Recipe
How to Cook Banana Chips Video and Recipe
- 5 Raw Bananas (saba) (peeled)
- Oil for deep-frying
- Salt to taste
- Brown Sugar (for sweetened chips)
- Easily peel the bananas and put it in salted iced water.
- Chop the bananas thinly, around half a millimeter to one millimeter each slice.
- Keep in water for 10 minutes and then drain out water completely.
- Transfer to a kitchen cloth to remove the moisture.
- Heat oil till it starts fuming.
- Deep-fry the slices till almost crisp. Add few slices at a time.
- Prepare paste of 1/2 tsp water and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Add this paste to oil. This will make the slices crispier.
- Repeat the procedure for remaining slices.
- Drain the chips on an absorbent paper.
- Cool and store them in an airtight container.
- If you want to make the sweetened kind, instead of salt in step 7., soak in your prepared sugar solution for around two to three minutes.
- Drain well in your colander.
- 13. Fry again in cooking oil until golden brown or when the bubbling ceases.
- Drain, and cool in trays with absorbent paper. Keep in sealed jars or plastic bags.
Incoming search terms:
- paano gumawa ng banana chips, banana chips recipe and procedure, nilupak saging recipe, banana chips recipe filipino style, paggawa ng banana chips, paano paggawa ng banana chips, banana chips recipe tagalog, paggawa ng nilupak, paano ang paggawa ng banana chips, paraan ng pagluluto paggawa ng banana chips, pano gumawa ng banana chips, banana chips recipe in aklan philiipines, filipino style banana chips, filipino appetizer recipe, filipino banana chips recipe, filipino recipe banana chips, pinoy banana chips, how to make banana chips panlasangpinoy, pinoy banana chips recipe, banana chips by panlasang pinoy